Retail Travel Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator
We are currently recruiting a Retail Travel Consultant to join a Multi-Award Winning Travel Company in the heart of Central London. This tour operator genuinely believes they are more passionate about their luxury holidays than any other tour operator. Why? Because they only operate to places they’re truly passionate about and in a manner to match. The success of this company is not only down to their fantastic luxury holidays they put together but also the excellent service their professional and friendly people offer all their customers.
This role will deal with fully packaged & bespoke luxury holidays to worldwide luxury destinations. You will be putting together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries covering some stunning destinations, covering City Breaks, Exclusive Beach Retreats, Tailor-Made Holidays etc.
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all clients within a retail environment
- Build rapport with your exclusive clients while offering an efficient and professional service
- Take responsibility for the clients` complete satisfaction, ensuring their expectations are exceeded, whilst retaining profit margins
- Managing the customer from the beginning of their journey to when they come back and maintain and build repeat business
- Answer telephone calls, handle e-mails, enquiries, faxes, written and personal enquiries from clients and pro- actively be available for web chat enquiries
- Provide the highest standard of service to all customers from all channels of communication
- For sales or service on bookings the standard of service should always be exceptional
Training & Development:
- Full GDS training will be provided to the successful candidate along with some amazing travel educationals to the destinations you sell
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Retail Travel Consultant with exceptional customer service skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Knowledge of long haul travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Omni channel interaction skills
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.