This upmarket luxury tour operator are recruiting for an experienced Flights Manager to be responsible for all air reservation bookings and cost effective processes, based in their offices in Berkshire paying £22K - £27K.
Flights Manager, Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day reservations of flight bookings
- Monitoring PNR's created by travel consultants
- Issuing all airline tickets, including exchanges, re-issues and processing refunds
- Utilise extensive knowledge of airlines, fares and holding key contracts with airlines.
- Manage the relationship with their GDS to ensure the best commercial terms
Flight Manager, Skills Required:
- Knowledge of airfares and ticketing
- Previous GDS, preferred Amadeus
- Experience of ticketing and re-issues
- Paying £22K - £27K
- Based in Berkshire
To apply for this Flight Manager please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG45466
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for FLIGHTS MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly