Sales Supervisor - £25k (OTE £50k) – SW London
A Sales Supervisor is required by a market leading luxury travel company to help lead the team to the success that they have become accustomed to. As Sales Supervisor you will be leading a sales team full of special naturally gifted sale people with high energy levels that are driven to succeed. As Sales Supervisor you will be working for a company that understands that too keep their customers happy you need to keep the Sales team happy; this is done by setting achievable targets and providing fantastic rewards all within a fun and friendly environment.
As Sales Supervisor you will:
- Manage, coach and motivate a team of specialist sales consultants to ensure sales KPI’S are met to minimum standards.
- Increase team conversion through coaching and feedback.
- Listen, observe, feedback to the consultants on their performance and implement action plans to improve performance.
- Conduct regular 1 to 1’s & appraisals to review performance
- Provide feedback on team performance to Sales Performance Manager/Head of Sales
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the team on a day to day basis
- Ensure team are up to date with the latest offers and product offerings to help enhance sales/customer service
The successful Sales Supervisor will be someone who is excited by the sales journey, has an infectious enthusiasm, is dynamic and ambitious. The Sales Supervisor will be on the ball with a desire to succeed in this forward thinking progressives travel company who is looking to be well rewarded for the sales that they help to achieve.