Reservations Sales Manager - various destinations worldwide
Reservations Sales Manager is required by one of the UK’s best travel companies. As the Reservations Sales Manager you will be working for a passionate and vibrant company, who share the same infectious enthusiasm for luxury travel as yourself, and who continually invest in ensuring that their team share in their joint success.
As Reservations Sales Manager you will:
- Lead the sales team with drive, energy and urgency to ensure maximum sales are extracted from the available leads.
- Deliver excellent sales and service results with your team
- Be focused upon the recruitment, training, management and motivation of your team
- Effectively manage the performance of individuals with the team ranging from new starters to high performers.
- Tackle underperformance promptly as per best practice
- Set and communicate targets for individuals within the team.
- Provide sales training and constant support to team members and ensure their product knowledge is continually up to date.
- Take responsibility for responding to operational and emergency situations in your region, including issues caused by suppliers, airlines or unexpected events to ensure best results for clients.
The Reservations Sales Manager will have experience of managing a small team within the travel industry, along with a proven and consistent track record of excellent sales and customer service. You will have the ability to inspire, motivate, engage and develop a team. As Reservations Sales Manager you will be positive and results-driven individual, you will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage a high workload. You will be a clear and confident communicator who is resilient to pressure and have excellent customer service and problem solving skills. A passion for Africa iss important and although product knowledge is an advantage, it is not essential.