Operations Executive - Luxury Travel
Operations Executive – South West London – Up to £22k
Operations Executive is required by one of the UK’s leading specialist tour operator and travel agency’s that have been in business for nearly 30 years. As Operations Executive you will be working in a wide-ranging and exciting role in a fast growing and ever changing business providing support for a variety of sports and activity holidays.
As Operations Executive you will be responsible for:
- Flight Management - Manage ticketing queues, Liaising with outsourced IATA ticketing providers , Administration and day to day management of flight allocations and airline contracts and Flight changes/cancellations
- Tour Operating Administration - Checking all tour operator bookings reconciling client confirmations and supplier invoices, Liaising with the sales and aftersales teams to ensure all booking components are correctly booked and working where required with clients on changes and additions to bookings
- Health and Safety - With the General Manager, manage the Health and Safety programme
- Product and Ops - Supporting our Head of Product & Commercial with hotel and chalet allocations, Manage transfer companies and short break transfer programme, Hotel contract administration (including management of hotel contract database)
- Evolve systems – Look for ways to evolve systems and procedures to improve efficiency and customer service levels
The successful Operations Executive will have a background in a support role for a travel company, with excellent attention to detail who is highly organised, highly numerate and can remain calm under pressure whilst working to deadlines. This Operations Executive role is ideal for someone looking to be challenged and is the perfect opportunity for someone with a luxury travel background looking to grow and develop their career. GALILEO CRS TRAININIG GIVEN
To apply for Operations Executive, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.