Workforce Mgmt Planning Analyst - Call Center -- Bangkok
Workforce Management Planning Analyst - Call Center -- TH-Bangkok
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK THAILAND AND YOU MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE (FULL VISA AND RELOCATION PACKAGE PROVIDED)
Our client is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 700,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, their globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
Their workforce of over 1,800 comprises 64 nationalities, and is truly one of their biggest strengths. They pride themselves on a dynamic workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps their team spirit high, and they encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
The Workforce Management Planning Analyst is responsible for overseeing the day to day Contact Center workforce planning team. This includes leading a variety of workforce planning activities and recommending appropriate staffing decision as well as performing deep dive analysis and actions to meet SLAs and KPIs, in order to improve operations and customer experience for customers in the company's vibrant multilingual customer experience group (CEG).
- Utilize workforce management software to forecast contact volume and schedule staff. Knowledge in workforce management software preferably in Verint WFM tool.
- Analyze contact volume patterns by campaigns, contact group, queues and agents' skillsets.
- Assist the Forecasting & Scheduling analyst in developing forecasting models to predict voice contact volume and key call statistics, email volume, and the addition of future media types such as chat.
- Communicate necessary real time and proactive adjustments to workforce plan based on changing/dynamic forecasts and re-forecast when necessary.
- Ensure schedules are generated on a timely manner to maximize effective allocation of resources
- Assist in identification of call volume trends and averages on an hourly, daily, monthly, quarterly, and seasonal basis considering holiday factor to volumes.
- Capture, store, and report on historical statistics (service level, occupancy/utilization, forecast accuracy, etc.)
- Collaborate with other departments, team managers, service delivery managers to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization
- Analyzing workload, vacation and absence records, training, meeting and coaching schedules (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and planning and forecasting purposes.
- Advising Team Managers and Management team of observed issues and/or trends.
- Leading special workforce management-related projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Experience with Verint's Impact 360 Workforce Optimization software or similar tool required
- At least 2 to 5 years' experience in SME on Forecasting & Staffing process or in call/contact center operations
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent email writing skills, specific to customer facing interactions.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent in data visualization
- Ability to work in virtual and multi-cultural team environment.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Rigorous, able to cross-check results before presenting/delivering and keep common sense
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated person with "Get it done!" attitude
- Eager to learn and improve him/herself
- Proactive, practical and solution oriented
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace environment
- Capable to meet deadlines, to work under pressure and with changing priorities
- Ability to teamwork as well as work independently
- Ability to multi-tasks and work with minimal supervision
Good to have
- Experience with Avaya products: Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC), Avaya Contact Center Manager (ACCM), Work Force Management (WFM)
- Understanding of Customer satisfaction concepts and metrics including Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), contact center service levels
- Be part of an exciting data-driven team
- Opportunity to propose ideas to improve CEG operations based on data and have an impact on the customer experience
- Possibility for continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs
- Young and dynamic multinational team
Full relocation assistance and visa sponsorship on offer for overseas candidates.
Please get in touch now with your CV, Client interviewing now!
Apply for Workforce Mgmt Planning Analyst - Call Center -- Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly