Agency Sales Support Executive
Established in 2002, ATD Travel Services operates a number of brands focused on the pre-purchase of attraction tickets, experiences and theme park hotels and packages. Our core brand – Attraction Tickets Direct - operates from the UK, Ireland, Germany and Brazil and is the leading broker for the major Florida theme parks in each of those territories. Our B to B brands are DoSomethingDifferent.com and ThemeParkBeds.com which sell via agents, operators and OTA’s in the UK and Ireland.
We are passionate about service and our success is based on being the best in our sector at everything we do. We are an exciting and entrepreneurial company and looking to grow further via further international expansion, improving our systems and analysing our data to provide a more personal and relevant online experience for our customers. We are privately owned, financially secure, and have ambitious plans for the future.
A flexible all-round team player and self-starter, you will possess an outgoing, positive and professional attitude combined with strong administration and time management skills. You will be a first class communicator for both verbal and written communication with excellent IT skills in all Microsoft applications.
To support the work of the head of salees with clerical and administrative duties. To support the sales effort and build strong relationships with the UK and Republic of Ireland travel agents
AGENCY SALES FUNCTION
- Handle all agent requests concerning systems support, merchandise supplies, joint marketing and queries of a general nature, which require referral to the appropriate manager/ department
- To act as primary reference point and provide operational support for the regional sales team
- Maintain the data base of retail membership
- Distribute welcome packs to agents and follow up with a telephone call
- Conduct follow up calls to all new agent bookers
- Co-ordinate the logistics for all promotional material for roadshows and events including TIPTO
- Co-ordinate all agent incentives: collate, list and rank all entries, report to BDM and issue qualified entrants with appropriate prizes or vouchers as instructed
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly performance booking reports by agency affiliation in addition to ad-hoc requests by regional sales team for sales meetings
- Collate feedback on market and trading conditions and opportunities, from Sales and Reservations Departments.
- Advise when needed the potential commercial consequences when responding to complaints
- Ensure that personal knowledge of both DSD operations and DSD product are of the highest standards and are kept up to date.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the head of sales
RESERVATIONS SALES FUNCTION
- Respond to all travel agent and consumer direct telephone and email enquiries from the UK & Republic of Ireland providing a fast, friendly and professional service
- Process bookings, including contact with overseas suppliers
SKILLS, PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE
- Customer service skills – self motivated with excellent customer service standards
- Organisational ability – exhibits good organisational skills and time management skills
- Communication – possesses excellent relationship management skills
- Drive to get the job done / Results focused – innovative, and driven to exceed targets
- High standards – focuses on the client with a high attention to details at all times
- Initiative – thinks about new approaches and innovative ways of promoting the company
- Team Working – has the ability to work well as part of a team and to contribute ideas for the benefit of all
- Flexibility – has a flexible attitude to working hours in line with business needs in addition to servicing your designated sales area, the job will require extensive travel in the UK, including representing the company at trade and consumer shows, and overseas for product training purposes with regular overnight and weekend travel expected.
- Influence – has the ability to influence clients / customers to achieve sales targets
- Energy & Tenacity – has the desire to succeed, and have fun doing so
This job outline is intended to indicate the broad range of responsibilities and requirements of the post. It is neither exhaustive nor exclusive but, while some variation can be expected in particular duties, the outline is considered to provide a reasonable general description of the post.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"