Business Support Executive
The Global Travel Group owned by dnata Travel, part of the Emirates Group is now recruiting a Business Support Executive, based in Chester.
You will support our members by building a business relationship with suppliers to deliver company strategy and meet business requirements. To support all processes and practices and carry out day to day administrative and operational tasks within the Central Support Department.
- Answer queries via telephone, email, intranet and other medium from members and customers direct regarding offers/product information, front and back office support and any general queries.
- Assist with building and maintaining member relationships with Head Office.
- Support customers with their booking from a member who is no longer with the group.
- Effective communication of product information and processes to The Global Travel Group via the intranet system, to promote our strategic partners and keep our members informed of up to date processes.
- Ensure that all systems are maintained to a high standard at all times so all visible agent data is relevant. Regular testing of specific business systems and highlighting issues for resolution.
- Provide Administration support to the Commercial Manager.
- Retrieve/run reports, collate information and present in threquired format when requested.
- Liaise directly with operators/internal support functions when required to resolve queries and sit in meetings as and when required.
- Support the Commercial Manager to arrange the Annual Conference including all areas of the event from Table plans to speed dating schedules and annual training days along with familiarisation trip opportunities, on occasions attending or carrying out events..
- Assist Business Development Managers with the necessary for them to have a successful meeting with their Agents.
- Co ordinate and assist in a variety of administrative tasks to collect financial data to invoice and pay monies.
- Support reception duties as necessary to cover lunch and annual leave periods.
- In addition to these functions, you will be required to carry out such other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good level of numeracy and computer literacy.
- Customer service either face to face or over the phone
- High attention to detail.
- Confident verbal communication
- Highly organised, accurate and able to prioritise work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work autonomously.
- Intermediate Excel skills
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Working previously within a travel profession is preferred but not essential
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"