COMMERCIAL REVENUE & PRICING MANAGER
Commercial Revenue Manager required for a leading and very well established travel company in Lancashire. The Commercial Revenue Manager will lead, manage, develop and mentor the Revenue Commercial team to deliver a strategic, analytics commercial performance for the business. The successful Commercial Revenue Manger is a newly created role to lead the Pricing and Revenue team, reporting to the Commercial Director. Offering an excellent basic salary or around £35,000, free car parking, private healthcare and other excellent benefits and will suit an experienced revenue / pricing / yield professional from either a travel or hotel background however candidates will be considered with strong revenue management experience gained from other industries.
The Commercial Revenue Manager will:-
- Stay aware of market trends and influences which can influence trading.
- Develop strong relationships via excellent communication and collaboration with key areas of the business.
- Work across multiple departments to deliver increased profitability.
- Implement pricing and yield management activities in line with the strategic plans.
- Help identify commercial initiatives and opportunities to drive increased revenue.
Key tasks, responsibilities and accountability of the Commercial Revenue Manager are…
Pricing, Yield Management and Profitability
- To identify, develop and use tools in order to make pricing recommendations to drive sales & revenue performance.
- Lead Revenue Analysts to manage pricing via the bespoke Yield Management System.
- Develop processes needed to implement, monitor and maintain pricing and rules held within the POINT system (Pricing, Occupancy and Income Negotiation Tool)
- Work with the USA Analytics team to identify further development opportunities to the Yield Management System, to optimise revenue and efficiencies.
Analytics & Reporting
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve trading reporting to identify threats and opportunities within the program against strategic plans.
To assist with financial and budget tracking against company targets.
- To assist in identifying development to forecasting reporting to drive for forecasting accuracy.
- To ensure reporting is produced on time and accurately and to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Develop relationships with other revenue management functions within the business, to share and learn new revenue management techniques.
- Work with Finance and Marketing to ensure reporting and forecasts are aligned.
In order to apply for this excellent commercial revenue management opportunity for this leading travel company you will have experience in strong revenue / commercial / yield / pricing initiative from ideally the travel or hotel industry however candidates will be considered from other industries too.
in order to apply please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk