We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced ticketing consultant to join an International Travel Management Company in Manchester. Our client is looking for a professional ticketer who is now seeking an exciting new challenge with a highly successful, progressive and forward thinking Travel Organisation. This role will handle all aspects of the ticketing duties and will ideally suit someone who has a full understanding of client’s ticketing needs ensuring that they are always prioritised. Could this, be you?
The Ticketing Role Responsibilities:
- Understanding of schedule air ticketing and BSP procedures, ideally using GDS Galileo / Worldspan (Travelport) and/or Amadeus
- Familiarisation of airline contracts
- Thorough knowledge of air and GDS practices
- Ensuring all booked tickets are issued or cancelled in a professional manner
- Keeping updated with all IATA, BSP and any internal legal requirements
- Committed to professional services provided to corporate travellers
- Ability to control time management in a busy work enviroment
- Highly motivated and positive 'can do' attitude
- Team player together with ability to work independently
- Certified Travelport or Amadeus GDS Level 1 or 2
- Basic IATA course air fares and ticketing will be helpful
The salary is between £24,000 - £28,000 per annum, depending on your ticketing experience, with normal Monday to Friday working hours.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Ticketer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly