Mandarin & Cantonese Speaking Tour Leader Support Executive
Our client is a successful and dynamic tour operator that offers ground services to travellers. This leading travel company are very well established and prides itself on the customer service it provides its clients. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Mandarin & Cantonese Speaking Tour Leader Support Executive. This role is ideal for a travel professional seeking an exciting career opportunity with experience in administration and/or customer service from a tour operate background. Be rewarded for your hard work and apply today!
No day will be the same, duties include:
- Forward planning of all groups arrival from Asia
- Double checking & familiarising itineraries before travellers arrival
- Checking all travel vouchers
- Liaising with the Service department to check all travellers details have been provided.
- Make sure all drivers details are received and passed to tour leaders.
- Prepare a report for all tours, highlighting any feedback which could be important to improve services
- Assisting the Quotations Department
- Booking & contracting Chinese Restaurants across Europe
- Assisting with amendments.
- Reservations, customer service or administration experience within a tour operator or travel agency is essential
- Fluency in Mandarin & Cantonese, written and spoken is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking travel company, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Mandarin & Cantonese Speaking Tour Leader Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly