GROUPS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Groups Travel Consultant: An experienced Groups Consultant is needed for this Corporate Travel Event Management company. This office based role is suitable for someone with a background within Groups in business travel or leisure.
Groups Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Handle group enquiries including Corporate flight only, meetings, students trips, trade fair.
- Analyse client requirements and offer recommendations and guidance where required
- Confident approaching local suppliers, airports, hotels and national tourist offices
- Negotiation of rates and contracts to generate profit for the company but also to benefit the client relationship
- Handle a project from an enquiry through to invoicing.
Groups Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous groups or business travel experience is a MUST
- Knowledge of MICE/Group Travel market place
- PC literate - MS Office applications and airline GDS
- Team player
- Paying £24K
- Based in Surrey
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Groups Travel Consultant position, please either apply online, e-mail email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG45528
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk