Group Tours Travel Consultant
Our client is an award winning, dynamic and well established specialist tour operator that offer various holiday types across the globe for groups. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Group Tours Travel Consultant to join their busy and friendly team. This role ideal for an experienced travel professional from a tour operator or adventure travel company to had dealt with group travel seeking career progression and something a little different.
This exciting Group Tours Travel Consultant role entails a wide range of tasks in which each day won’t be the same:
- Arranging and selling group tours throughout China, SE Asia, Middle East, South America, Indian Subcontinent, Latin America & Africa
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Attending travel events and trade shows
- Participating in optional FAM trips to increase knowledge
What are we looking for?
- Must have experience in dealing with group tours within a tour operator
- Good knowledge of two or more of the above continents
- Excellent communication & numeracy skills
- Ability to provide an excellent standard of customer service
- Passionate about travel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Sociable working hours – no shifts!
- Social events
- Travel perks for friends and family
- Childcare vouchers
- On-going training
- Free eye test
- A generous salary
- State of the art offices
- FAM trips
- Career progression
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
When applying for this role please include a travel profile outlining all the places you have travelled to. Give your travel career a boost today and sell the product you love.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.