Sales & Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Manager – Adventure Travel - Surrey - £27 - £33k + bonus & benefits
An adventure travel company, recognised for the high quality travel they produce as well as their commitment to sustainable & responsible travel, is looking for an Sales & Marketing Manager to represent their exciting adventure travel brand to existing accounts and new travel trade partners in the UK and in overseas travel markets.
As Sales & Marketing Manager you will:
- Manage the annual travel trade marketing plan & budget
- Drive and implement agreed sales growth strategy for UK & Overseas travel agents
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to drive forwards new business development projects
- Negotiate and agree Commercial Agreements with Travel Agents in line with the travel trade marketing strategy
- Own and develop relationships with the travel trade and act as the main point of contact between key travel partners.
- Set sales targets and be accountable for the performance of UK & Overseas travel trade working closely with them to ensure marketing plans are optimised and recommending strategies to drive growth
- Provide travel product training & marketing support to agents and key partners
- Work with the marketing team to manage the production and distribution of marketing collateral & brochures for trade and corporate purposes
The successful Sales & Marketing Manager will have a background in travel trade sales in a sales & marketing capacity with the ability to demonstrate examples of how you have delivered successful travel trade sales & marketing campaigns. The Sales & Marketing Manager will be commercially minded, with the proven ability to deliver strategic growth, be an excellent negotiator, and have outstanding personal skills with a strong understanding of the UK & overseas travel industry.
To apply for the above travel role, or for a career in the travel industry, please send your CV through to Travel Futures.