Recruitment Researcher, Global eCommerce - Bangkok
Calling all talented Recruitment Professionals - come join this exciting eCommerce leader!
You will possess:
- At least 2 years work experience, sourcing/head hunting top sales talent, ideally in-house or within an executive search agency
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Located in or able to re-locate to the Bangkok offices
- Strong recruitment search tools skills within: LinkedIn, Job Boards, Boolean Search Strings, Facebook, etc.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
Our client is one of the world's largest and fastest growing online travel companies and is now established among the leading e-commerce business in Asia.
The Partner Services teams are spread across 45 different locations and collaborate on exciting projects with accommodation partners, hotels and other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that customers have the best selection and lowest prices.
You will play a key role in the Partner Services Recruiting team, proactively identifying and assessing candidates to find the best talent and build world class teams within Partner Services department. Your focus will be on driving candidate generation to fill existing and planned positions and partners with the hiring team to develop, execute and monitor innovative candidate searches.
- Own sourcing efforts for your open roles to ensure that the business has access to the best candidate prospects in the market worldwide.
- Interface with internal stakeholders across the Partner Services department, understanding the requirements and clarifying expectations and roles of each stakeholder involved in your recruitment process.
- Engage in innovative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building a candidate pipeline.
- Record, maintain and track candidate activities in applicant tracking system.
- Regularly track, analyse and share pipeline activity updates with key stakeholders.
- Stay current on external recruiting and hiring trends to influence sourcing, candidate selection, compensation bench-marking, job titles and content of job descriptions.
Overseas applications are welcome - full visa & relocation is available for qualified candidates
Apply for Recruitment Researcher, Global eCommerce - Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly