Accommodation Sales Manager, Global eTravel, Tokyo
Calling all talented Sales Professionals - come join this exciting online Travel Leader!
You will need to bring the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 7 years' relevant working experience
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Japanese
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
the key objective will be to expand our client's vacation rental supply, and establish and manage agency and property manager relations. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel-vacation rental industry and / or travel industry. As Homes Manager you will be responsible for your assigned market, driving property sign-ups and supporting partnerships.
- Identify, solicit and forge partnerships with home/vacation rental sharing agencies or property managers, to achieve KPI's
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing operation of on-boarding listings
- Assist operations team with project tasks to improve communication and efficiencies between departments and markets
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Manage the Homes team within your market
Please send us your CV today and take your next step towards your future!