Sales/BDM Manager - Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Somerset & Avon
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Gloucester, Wlitshire, Somerset & Avon
This luxury holiday lettings provider with beautiful properties throughout England, specialises in unique and remarkable holiday cottages. They interact with thousands of customers and owners every year and their aim is to always provide the very best level of service possible. They are looking for a highly-motivated Sales and Business Development Manager to join their sales team to continue to grow and manage their property portfolio.
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pro-actively promoting the brand to the market to generate new holiday property valuation opportunities (organically and self-generated)
- Research and identify new sales leads, developing new business in new and existing areas
- Attend valuation meetings, negotiating and converting valuations into clients.
- Managing the contracting process to grow new property to the portfolio.
- Maximize the sales and commercial opportunities with existing owners and other suppliers with ongoing commercial analysis and management of property portfolio performance.
- Be a true ambassador for the brand, establishing rapport and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Write quality and engaging content for new properties and assist marketing team in order to maximise sales.
- Attending networking events and trade fairs; promoting the company to corporate clients, the general public and tourism bodies to help generate sales.
- Keep abreast with relevant legislative requirements
- Monitor the competition, prices and activity, providing regular feedback to other team members within the business development team.
- Provide product training and support internally by promoting new and existing properties to the sales team to encourage bookings.
- Assisting other teams with trouble shooting and problem solving with both paying guests and property owners.
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SKILLS
- Driven, focused, tenacious and goal seeking with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) together with a motivated and self-starting attitude.
- Skilled in prioritisation with excellent time management skills.
- Proven track record within sales, and account management, preferably from within the travel industry.
- Smart and professional in appearance and presentation.
- An excellent negotiator with a positive approach and determined attitude.
- Have a good knowledge of the South East area - desirable.
- Flexible in your approach to work with the ability to work proactively in isolation when needed.
- Passionate about providing superb customer service.
- Able to work to deadlines.
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package and general computer literacy.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a new business development or account management role.
- Clean driving license
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PACKAGE
- OTE £33,000
- Full time, permanent
- Company car
- Largely field based with regular visits to head office in Canterbury.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk