Hotel Area Support Manager
Our client, a highly successful, rapidly expanding tour operator specialising in UK coach holidays urgently requires an experienced Assistant Operations Manager – Hotels to join their operations team.
The hotel group consists of ten properties, located in some of the best holiday locations in England and Wales, catering primarily in the coach holiday and group markets.
With key targets to drive the success of the properties, this role will play a key role in delivering this aim.
As an Assistant Operations Manager – Hotels, you will report to the Hotel Group Operations Manager and your Key Objectives will be as follows:
- To significantly contribute to the objectives of the Group by assisting in ensuring the financial targets are met,
- Assist the Management Team in ensuring customer satisfaction and ensure adherence to all licencing conditions, health and safety regulations and any other legislation applicable to the operation.
Assistant Operations Manager – Hotels Key Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Regular hotel audits
- Collate weekly returns from hotels to obtain statistics for head office meetings
- Compile and monitor key performance indicators
- Assist with investigating and writing responses to guest complaints
- Maintain Trip Advisor and OTA feedback responses
- Assist with supplier benchmark and tendering
- Lead and liaise with hotels annual compliance certifications
- Liaise with hotels to obtain quotes for remedial works
- Monitor AA and Best Western standards
- Assist with emergency operational issues - as required, such as water leaks, floods
- Assist with any other project such as reservation system, menu design, capital projects
It is essential that you have experience within a hospitality environment, have intermediate IT skills, a proven track record in financial performance, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to respond positively to a pressured environment and adopt a positive attitude to problem solving
Experience of training and development, a basic food hygiene qualification and experience in Sales and Marketing would also be beneficial
You’ll need the ability to work flexible hours and away from home as and when required.
Assistant Operations Manager – Hotels remuneration:
- Basic Salary to £30000 dep on experience
- Various benefits
For a fully confidential Application on this Assistant Operations Manager – Hotels role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £200 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.