GROUPS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
1 day left
- Contract Type
Groups Travel Consultant: An experienced Groups Consultant is needed for this Corporate Travel Event Management company. This office based role is suitable for someone with a background within Groups in business travel or leisure.
Groups Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Handle group enquiries including Corporate flight only, meetings, students trips, trade fair.
- Analyse client requirements and offer recommendations and guidance where required
- Confident approaching local suppliers, airports, hotels and national tourist offices
- Negotiation of rates and contracts to generate profit for the company but also to benefit the client relationship
- Handle a project from an enquiry through to invoicing.
Groups Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous groups or business travel experience is a MUST
- Knowledge of MICE/Group Travel market place
- PC literate - MS Office applications and airline GDS
- Team player
- Paying £24K
- Based in Surrey
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Groups Travel Consultant position, please either apply online, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG45528
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for GROUPS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly