Business Development Assistant
7 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Business Development Assistant - Charter Sales (Surrey)
£18-22k plus bonus
This leading Aviation company serves clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment. From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, they provide comprehensive solutions through their global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of their clients and airline partners.
Business Development Assistant - Role:
· To actively secure new customers for the company from the industry sectors identified in the company strategy.
· Research potential markets and identify leads converting them in to prospective clients.
· Developing enquiries from new prospects to ensure enquiry level targets are exceeded.
· Using your built relationships with prospects and clients to assist the charter teams where needed to close deals and win new business.
· Provide continuous contact and expand relationships with prospects to grow accounts and ensure customer retention levels are maintained and exceeded including post flight feedback.
Business Development Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify and approach potential charter customers via telephone and electronic marketing in line with the Charter Division's growth plans and strategies.
· Responsible for business development activities to grow charter clients both domestically and internationally.
· Work alongside Charter brokers to collectively build customer relationships, generate enquiries and close business.
· Maintain customer service processes to ensure that all flights meet the client's expectation.
· Updating our bespoke Customer Relationship Management database by contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure our e-marketing reaches the right people.
· Responsible for improving the data quality within our Customer Relationship Management System and supporting the charter team to update information.
· To learn about all aspects of the aviation industry, internal processes, systems and become a knowledgeable part of the team.
Business Development Assistant - Accountabilities:
. Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards focused on both business development including lead generation, enquiry generation and new customer growth.
. Co-ordinate, measure and record all your business development and lead conversion to reach personal monthly targets for lead conversion.
· Ensure customer and prospect contact targets are maintained.
· Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising a reasonable commercial judgement.
. Maintain strict company and client confidentiality at all times.
Business Development Assistant - Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
· Excellent sales and business development skills
· Tenacious approach to winning business and target attainment
· Customer focused with first rate people skills
· Professional telephone manner and corporate approach to sales is essential
· Excellent time management
· Advanced communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels
· Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
· Commercial awareness
· Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
· Attention to detail, precise and accurate data entry and strong brand advocate
· Ability to work as part of a team and also as an individual where needed · A motivated and proactive approach to work
· Ability to work in international markets with varying cultures and business practices
· Smart/professional appearance
· Additional languages would be beneficial but not essential
Business Development Assistant - package
· A competitive salary combined with a performance related bonus scheme.
· Training, mentoring and personal development.
· Quarterly company social events.
· An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Development Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly