Digital Marketing Manager
This extremely successful tour operator is continuing to grow and as such has a new opening for an experience Digital Marketing Manager at their London offices. Our client is recruiting an experienced and talented travel specialist Digital Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns and implementing digital strategy on behalf of the company.
This role requires a digital marketing professional who possess strong technical knowledge in site tagging, retargeting and paid search. You will support the business by increasing website traffic and ecommerce performance so a strong knowledge of Google Ad Words is crucial.
Role & Key Accountabilities:
- Digital Marketing experience in delivering campaigns across all digital channels and media
- Managing and implementing all paid search and retargeting campaigns
- Lead on eCommerce approach, focusing on improving user journeys and converting sales ready leads
- Providing recommendations and optimizations based on analysis to improve campaign efficiency
- Refining retargeting campaign segmentations to increase ROI, reconversion and develop cross selling
- Leveraging new online targeting capabilities
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Min 3 years Digital Marketing Management presence within a Tour Operator
- High IT literacy and strong Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical knowledge in site tagging, retargeting, paid search
- Good knowledge of Google Ad Words
- Ideally experience of ad platforms and web analytics experience
- Analytical and innovative approach
A generous package is on offer to the right candidates, where the basic salary is paying up to £36,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.