Europe & N Africa - Luxury Product Manager
This rapidly growing company is considered to be a market leader in luxury travel. They are seeking a dynamic Product Manager with extensive product and contracting experience to join their luxury tour operator. The applicant will possess strong commercial, negotiation and pricing skills gained within the European & N African market place. With this role, you will be expected to develop the client’s existing luxury brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within Europe and N Africa.
The Product Role:
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the on-going development and expansion of our client’s luxury European & N African products focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development
- Responsible for and introduce new products & build on existing product ranges to meet changing consumer demands
- Contracting new opportunities with luxury hotels and other travel related services, where you will be accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best European & N African hotel rates that are available
- Analysing CRM data, sales, yield and occupancy figures, booking patterns and customer behaviour for European & N African product development/introduction and price strategies
- General product management & growth including the monitoring of luxury Europe & N Africa sales, competitor analysis and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from European & N African suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial team
- To organise and conduct European & N African product training as and when needed for the Luxury tailor-made consultants
Now Let’s talk about You:
- 3+ years’ experience within a European & N African Product Management role is essential
- Will have successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services
- Must have outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Must be proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines and must be available to travel to assigned destination when necessary
- Must possess the confidence to communicate and present the company at all levels of business
Our luxury client is successful and highly established. This role offers a competitive base salary of up to £49,000 BOE along with benefits and excellent long-term opportunity for travel career progression.
If you are an experienced Europe & N Africa Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professional NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.