Luxury Tour Operator - Administration & Operations Executive (Mon-Fri)
This market leading and award winning luxury tour operator is looking to hire an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic Administration & Operations Executive. The successful candidate will join an outstanding Operations Team and will assist in organizing, coordinating and executing travel related administration & operational duties in line with the company’s policies and procedures. The candidate must be experienced in handling a wide range of travel related administrative tasks and be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Answering all Administration and Operational related queries professionally by email and telephone and provide assistance and support when necessary to travelling clients
- Communicating and understanding customer’s requirement and resolving any pre-departure queries including upgrades, amendments, price queries and special request
- Manage electronic & paper filing systems, maintain record-keeping, filing and data entry
- Sales Support; providing administration and system support to the office
- Monitoring bookings and checking for inconsistencies in the sales invoicing
- Chase suppliers for outstanding documents
- Dealing with all collating of passenger’s travel documents
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- MUST HAVE minimum 2 years in an Administration/Operations role in travel
- MUST HAVE Dolphin, GDS is preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Ability to maintain high performance values and remain motivated and ensure tasks are carried out, in a timely, professional manner
- A proven ability to work methodically, and cope well under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sharp eye for detail with the ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Being pro-active instead of reactive in all areas of responsibility
- Highly proficient in Microsoft packages
There is an excellent salary package on offer, which is paying £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus benefits for the right candidate. The working hours are STRICTLY MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 9am-5.30pm, with NO weekends! Let’s not forget all the free fam trips!
Sounds like You?
If you’re ready to shine in a new role, apply today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.