Business Development Manager UK - Full-time
Due to continued growth,we are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to be based in our London office and develop new client relationships & business opportunities throughout the UK.
As an international business and market leader in the travel sector, we are looking for a hard-working, sales and target driven candidate to join our award-winning company. Reporting to the UK Head of Market, you’ll be expected to help expand and sell the company to new clients in the travel & tourism sector.
Your duties on deck:
- Evaluate new potential partners/advertisers
- Consult travel & leisure companies to drive direct business campaigns
- Create and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to achieve monthly targets
- Prepare,execute and follow-up on meetings with clients
- Produce monthly sales reports and forecast future business opportunities
- Attend trade fairs/exhibitions
Your treasure of experience:
- 2-5 years of experience
- Target driven
- Excellent organization and presentation skills
- A networker with people and communication skills
- Full, clean driving license with own vehicle
- Ability to travel overseas
Extra knots for:
- Computer literate with knowledge of Google Analytics preferred, but not essential
- Experience in sales within the travel & tourism sector a distinct advantage
Our ship & crew offer you:
- A fast growing company in which you can take the helm and realize your ideas
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- Anchoring berth directly at Camden Market
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- Barrels of juice and boxes of fruit – as much as you like!
Remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with a cover letter and CV.
Work like a captain, play like pirate!