Receptionist - Business Travel
We’re looking for an experienced Receptionist with an excellent telephone manner and polished communication skills for a two month fixed-term role with a leading Travel Management Company in Manchester city centre. The successful candidate will have previous experience gained as a Receptionist (or similar), a professional, customer-focused approach and a positive and friendly attitude - after all, you'll be the face of our client's business! On offer is a competitive salary of £16k pro rata and there may also be the opportunity to move into other areas of the organisation following the completion of the contract, or the possibility that the contract may be extended. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Receptionist:
- Meeting and greeting all incoming clients into the office
- Being first point of contact for all incoming calls and directing to the necessary department
- Taking accurate messages and distributing via email
- Dealing with postal duties and courier coordination
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as faxing, filing and document handling
Skills required for the role:
- Experience in a Receptionist role (or similar)
- Presentable, punctual and reliable
- Professional and customer-focused approach
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Business Travel Receptionist role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Receptionist - Business Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly