Account Management Co-Ordinator in Business Travel
Our client, a leading Travel Management Company, seeks an individual to support their Account Management team. Working to support a team with a large portfolio of high-profile prestigious client accounts, with travel programmes ranging in size, to create a long term business relationship. This role could suit a graduate with a degree in Travel and Tourism or maybe Business Stiudies.
Principle responsibilities to the Department:
- Develop a progressive relationship with the team to support them in delivering efficient and accurate travel programmes to their portfolio
- To collate accurate review meetings based on direction from the team
- To collate and format presentations
- To assist with co-ordination of client events and travel fairs
- To produce accurate written documentation
- To co-ordinate supplier activity in conjunction with CPD
- To run MI reports
- To provide on-site support and observations at client meetings
- To assist with implementation tasks for new business
- Implement a business telephone review process for a small portfolio of clients and manage the multiple and integrated facets of their travel programme and drive their corporate objectives.
- Coordinate regular Team meetings,
- Keep abreast of marketplace and Industry changes to form an understanding and be able to assess the impact to clients.
- Prioritise projects to match Team needs and expectations.
- To maintain Salesforce excellence and ensure that all AM tasks are actioned
- To ensure that all AM documentation is current on Intranet.
- To be involved with projects and being able to think “out of the box” to help the wider team/business.
- Attend team meetings and social events.
- Attend company conference and meetings as required.
- Implement strategies and initiatives as required generating new opportunities
- Ensure active communication with colleagues and suppliers.
- Regularly report to the Head of Account Management, including escalating matters as and when required.
- Assist with transition of new business from Sales to Account Management.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Able to support Account Managers with varied experience levels
- Able to prioritise and exercise effective time management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative / Proactive.
- Customer focused.
- Analytical skills e.g. Excel.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.