We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced ticketing consultant to join an International Travel Management Company in Manchester. Our client is looking for a professional ticketer who is now seeking an exciting new challenge with a highly successful, progressive and forward thinking Travel Organisation. This role will handle all aspects of the ticketing duties and will ideally suit someone who has a full understanding of client’s ticketing needs ensuring that they are always prioritised. Could this, be you?
The Ticketing Role Responsibilities:
- Understanding of schedule air ticketing and BSP procedures, ideally using GDS Galileo / Worldspan (Travelport) and/or Amadeus
- Familiarisation of airline contracts
- Thorough knowledge of air and GDS practices
- Ensuring all booked tickets are issued or cancelled in a professional manner
- Keeping updated with all IATA, BSP and any internal legal requirements
- Committed to professional services provided to corporate travellers
- Ability to control time management in a busy work enviroment
- Highly motivated and positive 'can do' attitude
- Team player together with ability to work independently
- Certified Travelport or Amadeus GDS Level 1 or 2
- Basic IATA course air fares and ticketing will be helpful
The salary is between £24,000 - £28,000 per annum, depending on your ticketing experience, with normal Monday to Friday working hours.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.