Travel Reservations Consultant:
This is an exciting role working for a leading cruise company based on the Essex/ London boarder. Working within a lovely team handling all matters relating to cruise bookings. Paying £18k plus commission.
Travel Reservations Consultant Key Duties:
- To maintain a high quality telephone sales service to direct passengers, travel agents and tour operators
- Hit company standards for conversion rates on sales and data collection, achieving monthly sales targets.
- Deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Keep knowledge of promotions and products up to date
- Make sure all notes are up to date and data input is correct
Travel Reservations Consultant Skills Required:
- Travel sales experience is essential
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- Passion for cruise is desirable
- Must be able to drive and have a passport as you may need to attend occasional embarkations
If you would like to apply for this role please email me on email@example.com quoting reference 45826
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk