Travel Reservations Consultant:
This is an exciting role working for a leading cruise company based on the Essex/ London boarder. Working within a lovely team handling all matters relating to cruise bookings. Paying £18k plus commission.
Travel Reservations Consultant Key Duties:
- To maintain a high quality telephone sales service to direct passengers, travel agents and tour operators
- Hit company standards for conversion rates on sales and data collection, achieving monthly sales targets.
- Deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Keep knowledge of promotions and products up to date
- Make sure all notes are up to date and data input is correct
Travel Reservations Consultant Skills Required:
- Travel sales experience is essential
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- Passion for cruise is desirable
- Must be able to drive and have a passport as you may need to attend occasional embarkations
If you would like to apply for this role please email me on email@example.com quoting reference 45826
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Reservations Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly