Rail & Ferry Reservation Agent
We are seeking an experienced Rail & Ferry Reservation Agent to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or travel agent in reservations and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Organising Rail and Ferries for Groups and the Individual traveler. This includes UK and European Rail Tickets, Ferries, Rail Passes, Lunch / Breakfast boxes on Trains and Ferries and Baggage Handling
- Liaising with suppliers
- End of Day Accounting of tickets issued
- Information collecting of Rail/Ferry Services and rates.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Experience within the travel industry is a must
- To work well as part of a team as well as on own
- Time management and organisational skills
- Positive attitude towards change and learning new systems
- Previous experience within the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Europe is ideal
- Good attention to detail.
- Career progression & development
- Sociable working hours
- Leisure facilities
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Rail & Ferry Reservation Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly