Accommodation Sales Manager, Global eTravel - HONG KONG
Calling all talented Sales Professionals - come join this exciting online Travel Leader!
Our client is seeking a Sales Manager to assist in expanding their room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel industry and / or travel industry, especially online travel. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on their website.
- You have excellent problem solving and prioritisation skills
- You are a quick learner and therefore adaptable to new technologies
- You're a brilliant communicator, both written and verbally, with a strong ability to convince
- You like to think outside of the box
- Because of this you are able to be autonomous and are results driven
- Not surprisingly you're energetic with a positive personality
- You hold a Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum of three years' experience in hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
- You can demonstrate a proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
- Evaluate partnerships & determine actions to optimise production
- Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage room availability and competitiveness of the company website
- Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio of key destinations
- Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
- Train and inform partners on technologies, tools and model
- Participate in market research as required
- Prepare presentations and materials
- Manage regular weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
Sounds like a great fit? Then please apply with your CV today.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.