Ticketing Executive – £18 – £28k - Dependent Upon Experience – Central London
Ticketing Executive is required by one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. Ranked as one of the UK’s top travel agent, which has received investment to deliver an exciting growth plan, as Ticketing Agent you will be part of a growing vibrant travel team. As Ticketing Executive, you will be issuing flight tickets with any type of fares for a full range of worldwide airlines
As Ticketing Executive you will:
- Issue published or Cat 35 fares
- Ensure PNR’s are correct prior to ticket issue
- Refund, Reissue and Revalidate tickets
- Check the queues on Amadeus system on a daily basis in order to monitor any messages coming from the airline such as any flight changes or cancellations.
- Recognise and refund any unused tickets
- Advise and amend any discrepancies with names, dates, costing or any other components of the booking.
Our travel client requires an experienced Ticketing Executive with a passion for travel that is determined, organised and with outstanding communication skills. The Ticketing Executive will be able to issue any type of fare using Amadeus (x-training possible) and have strong fares and ticketing knowledge (equivalent IATA Lvl 2). Being a Ticketing Executive you will also possess excellent attention to detail, be able to priortise tasks and be well organised.
- 28 days paid holidays (Bank Holidays included), increasing to 30 after one year’s service
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
Apply for Ticketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly