Fraud Prevention Specialist - Nightshift -eComm - Kuala Lumpur
Fraud Prevention Specialist - Nightshift - global eCommerce Travel leader -- MY-Kuala Lumpur
Please Note: This role is based in Kuala Lumpur - visa and relocation assistnace is available.
- Willing to work Nightshift; 5 days a week with fixed work hours from 21:00 to 06:00
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Should have strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to 'think outside of the box'
- Should be capable of quick, independent thought with the ability to make unaided decisions
- Assertive but tactful
- Patient and persistent, while remaining calm under pressure
- Organized and methodical
- Have the ability to work independently and as a team
Our client is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 600,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, their globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, our client delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Their workforce of over 1,800 comprises 64 nationalities, and is truly one of their biggest strengths. They pride ourselves on a dynamic workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps their team spirit high, and they encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
They choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Their industry moves fast, and so must they - but they have a great time doing it.
- Pinpoint, investigate fraudulent activities on transactions to prevent losses
- Detect/determine high-risk transactions and respond timely to mitigate potential losses by placing holds, restricting accounts, and recommending closures of account transactions.
- Recommend alternative processes to Supervisors/Manager to further reduce losses
- Report to Supervisors
What is in it for you? Joining this team will provide you with valuable insights into the world of Online Fraud Prevention and Collections as you learn and master online fraud prevention methods and how to maximize Collections returns. Alongside this they offer a high salary remuneration package and health care insurance packages.
If this is you and you're confident you bring what we seek then do not hesitate and send your CV today!
Apply for Fraud Prevention Specialist - Nightshift -eComm - Kuala Lumpur
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly