Marketing Manager, Travel Industry, Wiltshire £50-55k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a specialist Travel Industry related business in Wiltshire as their Marketing Manager.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director this role will have considerable interaction with the Group Sales Managers, Head of Digital and other functional departments. You will contribute to the strategic and tactical marketing plan to grow the businesses brands.You will be responsible for managing and developing effective campaigns. You will be accountable for the timely creating on brochures, direct mail and other print material. You will oversee the negotiation and placement of offline advertising and reader offers, you will have budget responsibility for marketing spends and lead/manage a small team of in house designers and content specialists. You will work with analysts to deliver maximum ROI from campaigns, and work with the digital and sales teams to ensure joined up campaigns.
Marketing Manager Skills Required
- Demonstrable experience in a marketing role at management level with significant budget responsibility
- Strong project management skills with experience of delivering multiple off-line marketing campaigns on time and to budget
- Success in delivering strong marketing initiatives that have resulted in ROI
- Experience working on both acquisitive and retention/loyalty marketing
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be a bonus
- Passionate and creative individual
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/