PPC Manager, Travel Industry, Surrey
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a reputable Travel Service Provider as PPC Manager based in North Surrey. Role is paying £35-42 DOE.
PPC Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the paid media marketing for the business's main B2C brand across all international markets. You will agree performance targets for all paid digital channels, develop and mentor a team of PPC specialists, and continually monitor, analyse, optimise and report paid media performance across markets. You will experiment and trial new paid media channels and integrate with the marketing, commercial and customer service teams to ensure consistency and efficiency. You will also be responsible for supporting other group businesses in the development and execution of their PPC strategies.
PPC Manager Skills Required
- 3 years+ hands on experience in PPC Marketing
- Analytical skills and usage of market leading tools in order to understand tools and performance.
- Experience in Team Management would be preferable
- Knowledge of AdWords and Bing Campaign management tools.
- Full understanding of paid search channels, techniques and indicators
- Proven track record demonstrating exceptional performance results
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly