Product Owner (Bespoke Systems and Software) - Travel Sector
Product Owner - Dynamic Travel Company - Central London. An excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Owner to be responsible for transforming business requirements in to user stories, working with overseas development teams and developing a new system to drive the business forward.
Product Owner Responsibilities
Working in a fast paced agile environment, you will be responsible for collating and validating requirements, translating these into relevant concepts and specifications, creating specifications / mock ups in accordance with business priorities and producing wireframes to illustrate desired graphic user interfaces. You will provide regular specification updates to the project team, work closely with customers to capture requirements to shape development projects, carry out user acceptance testing and providing relevant training.
Product Owner Skills Required
- Strong knowledge of product development (software/systems) and business analysis techniques as well as keen interest of software development
- Experience of defining business requirements in the context of software/application development both from a technical and customer facing view point
- Ideally you will have a mix of back end and front end expereince
- Experience of Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- Travel Industry experience highly desirable
- Ability to present software proposals/concepts to senior stakeholders
- Flexible to travel internationally if required
Product Owner Package
A competitive basic salary depending on experience (to be discussed on application), 10% bonus, pension, discounted gym
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/