French Inbound Groups Operations Executive
A great opportunity has now arisen for travel professional to join a highly experienced and dedicated Operations team. The Groups team are responsible for operational procedures and client administration including the production of final travel documents and itineraries. The team regularly liaises with ground handlers and airlines to ensure a smooth tour operation and with clients to ensure a high level of personal service. You will be a Fluent French speaker and Ideally speak Italian / Spanish also
As a Groups Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
The Groups Executive is specifically responsible for:
* Accurate execution of procedures to ensure smooth operations of all tour programmes and independent travel to the satisfaction of the clients.
* Ensuring the safety and health of passengers whilst on tour in compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policies.
* Liaison with managers and staff on a regular basis, to ensure internal communications remains harmonious.
Groups Operations Executive skill attributes:
* Groups INBOUND TRAVEL Operations experience is required!
* Planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are achieved.
* Attention to detail and accurate
* FRENCH Speaker REQUIRED - if you speak Italian OR Spanish beneficial
* A team player working co-operatively with others in the team and other departments.
For a fully confidential Application on this Groups Operations Executive job, please APPLY NOW thanks Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.