German, Bulgarian or Arabic Speaking Customer Service Executives Lille, France - Training Provided
Our client is a highly successful and award winning travel company with offices across the globe that offer various travel services to travellers around the world. Due to success and expansion we are now seeking many German, Bulgarian or Arabic Speaking Customer Service Executives to join our clients dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Lille, France. This role is ideal for a German Speaker with customer service experience seeking an exciting career in travel in which training will be provided. Or if you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
This exciting travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- First point of contact for accommodation partners by phone, answering questions and queries.
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to accommodation partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships.
- Managing accommodation partner’s contact details with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advising accommodation partners about their webpages and how they can amend information with respect to supply, availability, specials & promotions.
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the partner on the website.
- Experience in customer service within the travel, leisure, hospitality or similar industry.
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and German, Bulgarian or Arabic
- Is in possession of a valid work-permit for France or be a resident in Lille.
- Business awareness.
- Team player with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively
- Resourceful, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Efficient, organized and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
This forward-thinking travel company offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus.
- A guaranteed salary increase after 6 months of service, and another increase after a full year
- Full-time (2-5 weeks) paid training
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance
- International working environment
- Convenient office location in Lille Metropole (Tourcoing)
- 26 holidays per year
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets
- Optional working hours to earn more money of up to an extra 80%
- Travel allowance
- Catered lunch voucher
Roles available in Amsterdam, the Netherlands also.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.