Senior Key Accounts Manager - Global Chains, eTravel NEW YORK
Our client is looking for a senior industry leader to spearhead the growth of their global hotel partners.
This is what makes this challenge interesting:
This billion-dollar company recognize they have only scratched the surface. They are in the online travel space which is extremely dynamic and competitive. Their aim is to deliver a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
- You'll have 10+ years experience working within a multi-national company and a matrix organization
- You will also bring 10+ years relevant team leadership experience in a sales / sales operations role
- You bring an extremely high level of commercial acumen and a strong network within the hotel industry
- All of this makes you an inspirational leader who thinks big, thinks global and understands the importance of scale
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
Working within a global team, you will manage and support global chains commercially & operationally; working within the Key Accounts team to optimize performance, drive business growth and innovation throughout the region.
- Understand the business requirements of the Key Accounts, build relationships at a senior level & help deliver business value through optimizing the performance of your Key Accounts
- Lead the commercial and operational performance, ensuring hotel partners keep the company front of mind as an innovator and valuable business partner
- Work with internal departments to deliver opportunities & efficiencies
- Understand how to drive performance using the commercial levers at your disposal and ensuring the company is at all times providing the best possible customer experience
- Teamwork, leadership, cultural sensitivity and high levels of emotional intelligence
Are you up for the challenge? Then please apply with your CV today.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.