To sell worldwide cruises to new and existing customers, maximising opportunities to up sell products and providing first class customer service through excellent cruise line, ship and destination knowledge. Inbound calls only.
- Achieve daily revenue and monthly commission targets (as agreed) to realise your individual and team targets
- Have excellent, up to date knowledge of destinations, cruise lines and ships
- Maintain awareness of latest cruise line and company offers and promotions
- Meet all agreed conversion, new lead and data capture targets to maximise sales opportunities
- Maintain call back calendar to ensure all customer call back expectations are met or exceeded and follow/maintain daily lead management report
- Manage discounts to a minimum and upsell/add value to maximise commission on each booking
- Follow agreed structure for all calls to ensure control of the call
- Complete any other tasks required by the department from time to time to cover holidays/sickness
- Previous sales experience (travel/cruise industry or call centre is essential)
- Able to build customer rapport and confidence and close the sale
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, flexible, focussed and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Customer focussed with a passion for helping clients and delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent IT and system knowledge, able to use efficiently and effectively, maintaining high levels of data capture
The role is a flexible work pattern worked over a 40 hour week.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Cruise Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly