Travel Consultant - Luxury Europe
1 day left
- Contract Type
My client is a successful travel brand with a reputation for delivering a highly desirable product range and customer service excellence. The role is responsible for creating luxury holidays to European destinations and offering the highest levels of customer service delivery at all times and via every communication channel. Currently expanding at a phenomenal rate, this travel brand is now looking for sparkling travel consultants to join them on their journey for success.
- Be the face of the company to our client’s customers
- Your mission will be to simply create some of the most amazing luxury European travel experiences, which are tailored to their customers’ needs and tastes, whilst offering top class 5* service
- You will have the ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Will be ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of the luxury European holiday itineraries
- Use correct telephone techniques when dealing with customers and maintain the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency whilst achieving the customer service standards on every call
- Will maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Deal with clients, mainly by telephone & email enquiries, help them with their travel plans and put together travel arrangements in place for them
- Provide professional written communication when dealing with e-mail enquiries or confirmations
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Minimum of 3 years tailor-made experience in retail travel or tour operation
- Proactive & hungry for success and have an excellent track record in travel sales
- Real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round European luxury city breaks/beaches destination product knowledge
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Resourceful and calm when working under pressure
- Ability to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent listening skills
- Hardworking and passionate
- Experience in using Worldspan, Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
Our client is offering a super package including competitive basic salary of £25,000 per annum, plus bonus and sales commission, earning up to £40,000 a year.
Located in plush offices in London, this company has a fabulous working environment and atmosphere.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Travel Consultant - Luxury Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly