Luxury Travel Consultant - Asia
2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you creating interesting and iconic tailor-made holidays to Asia, combining both ancient cultures & traditions with modern chic cities? Do you want to shine at work as an Asia specialist and receive recognition when you perform well? Can you also thrive in a busy, competitive, team oriented environment? If so, this highly established and successful luxury tailor-made tour operator would like to meet you to discuss a prosperous future together! Our client is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious travel people with a willingness for professional and personal growth within their luxury travel company.
This luxury tour operator is regularly incentivising and rewarding their people through Product Training, Fam Trips, Travel Opportunities, Skill Building and Social Events. They also love building relationships and have a close-knit, fun, team environment!
Our Client’s Philosophy:
"You should train and develop your tailor-made sales team so great that they could work anywhere in the world, then treat them so great that they would never want to."
Creating and selling luxury tailor-made holidays to Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cambodia, Japan and more.
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Looking to achieve a £50k - £60k salary package in your first year
- Experience and passion for creating unique tailor-made trips to Asia
- Consider yourself as one of the best in the industry, be a first class tailor-made travel consultant with product knowledge of Asia and its particular destinations
- Proven track record of creating and selling both luxury & Mass Market tailor-made holidays
- Possessing outstanding mixture of sales & service skills, with the desire to work in a fast paced service & Sales oriented environment
- Excellent working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus) is a must
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of up to £26,000 along with totally uncapped commission earnings of £60k+
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Travel Consultant - Asia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly