SALES CONSULTANT - LUXURY TRAVEL
Luxury Travel Specialist required for an independent Luxury Travel Company based in Alderley Edge - An exciting and extremely rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Luxury Travel Specialist with a passion for selling luxury travel destinations and resorts to longhaul destinations such as the Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Arabian Gulf, USA, South East Asia to join the award winning team of an ambitious owner-run luxury travel agency. The Luxury Travel Consultant will design bespoke holidays for high end clientele and be offered an excellent basic salary dependant on experience and skills between £18,000 - £23,000.
The successful Luxury Travel Specialist will:-
- Achieve sales and targets
- Sell the top destinations in Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Arabian Gulf, USA, South East Asia.
- Develop effective relationships with Clients and Suppliers
- Gain and maintain first-hand knowledge of their product portfolio and be a specialist travel expert in luxury travel to their destinations
Suitable candidates for this Luxury Travel Specialist role will:-
- Have exceptional product knowledge of luxury travel destinations and resorts with a strong knowledge of the Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Arabian Gulf, USA, South East Asia
- Show strong sales technique and good administration skills
- Be sales focused with a positive outlook, organised and the ability to work well within a team
- Ideally be experienced in luxury travel
- Ideally have experience with a CRS system
- Have a proficient telephone manner
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
The successful Luxury Travel Specialist will be paid an exceptional basic of between £18,000 - £23,000, dependant on experience, work normal office hours Mon - Fri with Saturday mornings and other benefits such as private medical healthcare BUT more importantly you will work for a unique luxury travel company with a great bunch of luxury travel specialists, with a brilliant work ethic as well as having a product portfolio that is growing organically.
Don't forget those Luxury FAM trips too...
To apply for this role please call JASON in the strictest of confidence on 0161 238 4496 or apply by sending your up to date CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk