French Speaking Customer Service Executive
Our client is a leading, forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, now seeking an experienced French Speaking Customer Service Executive to join their busy and friendly team in their state of the art offices. This exciting travel opportunity is ideal for someone working in reservations or reception for a hotel or for a wholesale tour operator seeking career progression and be rewarded for their hard work. We would also consider tourism graduates looking to get into the industry as training and career development is on offer.
Two roles available one in Edinburgh and the other in London.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with the Product team on rates, new hotels and coach companies.
- Maintain good relationships with all clients and suppliers.
- Achieve the costed profit margins for all tours and to aim to over-achieve whenever possible.
- Ensure that invoicing is completed at a stage which gives Credit Control sufficient time to anticipate potential problems.
- Check financial details of each booking and to ensure profit / loss is identified.
- Develop product knowledge by participating in relevant FAM trips and undertaking independent visits as necessary.
- Sell additional services to clients whenever possible.
- Increase knowledge of UK, Irish products, particularly for touring groups.
- Experience in working for a hotel or tour operator ideally, however we would consider French speaking customer service professionals seeking a career in travel
- Fluency in English is a must along with French
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Exceptional customer service and results driven
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative and in a team
- Career development and progression
- Pension contribution
- Health care
- Season ticket loan
- Sociable working hours – Mon-Fri
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel perks
- Day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.