Business Travel Consultant
We are currently looking for an Business Travel Consultant with experience in organising travel arrangements in a marine environment i.e. arranging worldwide travel for our seafarers, and third party clients.
The successful candidate would be expected to provide out of hours cover when necessary.
You would be employed by Oceanair (UK) Ltd which is the in-house travel business of Anglo-Eastern (UK) Ltd. The travel team would consist of 2 travel consultants reporting directly to the AEUK managing director
Reporting to the Managing Director the Travel Consultant will…
Arrange flights, rail, hotel and car hire for clients.
- Quote, book, issue tickets & reissue tickets for all fares worldwide (including published fares, CAT35 fare, marine fares, low-cost carriers)
- Refund and void tickets per airline policies.
- Quote, book & issue rail tickets (UK & worldwide)
- Quote & book accommodation (including corporate & negotiated rates)
- Quote & book car hire (UK & worldwide)
- Utilise back office functions for full management of accounts.
- Store and update travel folders.
- Confirm, receipt, invoice & credit travel folders as required.
- Assist with general office daily administration tasks.
- Liaise with bookers and travellers from a variety of accounts via phone and email.
- Offer a quick, efficient and professional service
- Inform the Managing Director in a timely manner of any service failures or complaints received.
- Work with the Managing Director in maintaining client satisfaction across all accounts.
- Assist when required with Out of Hours bookings.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the Company.
Competitive salary and benefits
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"