Travel Telesales Executive
Are you looking for a challenging and exciting new career? Are you passionate about sales and driven to succeed? Would you like a great opportunity to work for a professional and established travel organisation who constantly seeks to exceed the expectations of its customers? If so, we’re looking for a well-travelled Sales Executive who can make a positive contribution to the success of this Nottinghamshire-based Long Haul Travel Specialist and who can deliver solid results. This brand new role involves managing your own portfolio of clients, negotiating, designing and producing tailor made tours to fit their travel requirements and marketing your skills to continually increase your client portfolio. The successful candidate will provide an impeccable level of customer service, will have good knowledge of long haul travel destinations, the ability to work well autonomously and to articulate your own travel experiences to clients. Although previous travel sales experience would be advantageous for this role, it isn’t essential. In return, our client is offering a fantastic package including a highly competitive basic salary circa £22k plus a generous commission structure with additional OTE of up to £20k and excellent company and industry benefits including familiarisation trips.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this fantastic new Travel Sales Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales Executive:
- Manage, maintain and develop your own portfolio of customers.
- esign, propose and negotiate bespoke travel packages
- Offer expert product knowledge and personal recommendations
- Book all travel requirements including international flights, accommodation, transfers, excursions etc.
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service with every client transaction
Skills required for the role:
- Target-driven with a proven sales track record
- Well-travelled with good working knowledge of long haul products and destinations
- Excellent customer service, communication and influencing skills
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work well with autonomy
- Ability to thrive under pressure and deliver exceptional sales results.
- Previous travel sales and/or account management experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Travel Sales Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.