Business Travel Consultant
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT ROLES, SALARY UP TO £31,000
We’re recruiting on behalf of our client, a growing Travel Management Company, looking to add a number of Business Travel Consultants to join a small, dynamic team with a fantastic in-house training scheme. Applicants should be confident using ideally Galileo (would consider experience with Sabre/Amadeus) and have experience in fares and ticketing.
Business Travel Consultant tasks & responsibilities:
- Working in the office booking all means of travel for the client using GDS (Galileo)
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Knowledge of airlines and their products, city codes and geography
ticketing & invoicing
- Working as part of a team in a demanding, pressurised environment
Business Travel Consultant key skills:
- At least 1 years’ experience working within Business Travel is essential
- Experience and full working knowledge of net and published fares is needed
- Fully competent on Galileo and be able to issue tickets, re-issue and know fare constructions.
Fantastic customer service skills will be essential for this fast paced and dynamic role. Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
Please note - only successful candidates will be contacted.