Head of PR
Commercial sensitivities preclude us from disclosing further details about our client at this stage.
In this senior travel job, the Head of PR job will be responsible for the PR initiatives combined with being responsible for leading and planning efforts in order to generate positive consumer pr, establishing and developing relations with both trade partners and trade media. As someone with a proven track record in a Senior PR job you will lead reputation management initiatives as part of a comprehensive integrated PR strategy. The role demands a flexible, pro-active and organised approach and proven skills in managing individuals and resources accordingly.
Other duties include:
- Oversee the management of the PR programme through both consumer and travel trade channels on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the development of a comprehensive strategic plan that meets the overall market requirements.
- Manage the implementation of activities during the budgetary period.
- Lead all internal and external PR communications.
- Day to day crisis management – drafting statements/trade correspondence, media liaison, correspondence with Public Affairs team.
- Organising press events and activity around visits from key senior management
You may currently be in a Senior Account Manager PR job, or an already established PR Director working in an agency. Our client is also open to someone working directly in travel in a Senior PR or Head of PR travel job.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.