Travel Sales Specialist
Using your in depth knowledge of your country or region you will sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries to our discerning clients. Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, you will have previous sales experience and the ability to deliver excellent customer service.
Our training at Audley is extensive, you will spend their first month exploring what your destination has to offer for our clients on a familiarisation trip. You will then return to their UK office where you'll undertake a three week sales and service training course based on 'The Audley Way'. There is then ongoing training and coaching within team with the opportunity to travel around once every 18 months and further opportunities for career progression.
The starting basic salary for our Travel Sales Specialists in London is £24,000 per annum plus commission (guaranteed first year minimum earning of £28,500).
In addition to industry leading salaries and an uncapped commission scheme for our sales teams, all employees benefit from:
- Twenty days holiday per year increasing by one with each year of service, and after three years service you can even take your birthday off!
- A Familiarisation trip of 4 weeks when you commence work as a Country Sales Specialist.
- Additional Educational trips - we aim to send specialists away on an average of one trip every 18 months. Other non-sales employees may also travel on educational trips to Audley destinations. These trips will be based on business need.
- Staff Discounts - Our Staff Travel Executive is on hand to find the best discounts and deals in travel for all employees
- A pension scheme to help you save for your future
- In Witney you can use our on site gym and take part in various fitness classes at lunchtimes and after work, for our London employees we will pay you a gym subsidy to use at any gym of your choice
- Subsidised sports clubs, massages and yoga classes to keep us feeling healthy
- Free fruit, smoothies, tea and coffee to keep us going throughout the day
- Cycle to work scheme offering the opportunity to purchase a bike tax free
- In order to retain and reward our employees we have developed the Audley Partnership Scheme, the scheme will reward those employees that contribute to the growth and success of Audley in the coming years