Account Executive - Group Travel
Are you a Business or Leisure Travel Consultant with experience of arranging Group Travel? Can you use a GDS? If so, we have a superb opportunity for you to join an award-winning Travel Management Company in Manchester as a Group Travel Account Executive! This interesting and really varied role will see the successful candidate arrange bespoke trips and tours for a variety of clients, negotiating with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas and essentially be responsible for their own bookings from receipt of the initial enquiry through to confirmation. We're looking for candidates with experience gained in a similar role, exceptional customer service and account management skills and previous experience of working on a GDS. On offer a competitive starting salary of up to £22k plus bonus and excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Group Travel Account Executive:
- Arrange bespoke trips and tours for a variety of clients within a niche client base
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients and suppliers, ensuring specific client policies are adhered to
- Use commercial awareness and product knowledge to maximize revenue while ensuring the best value for money for clients
- Negotiate with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas
- Coordinate numerous travel requests at any one time, handling multiple supplier deadlines in the process
- Work independently for much of the time but as part of a larger team and with other departments as and when required
- Provide consistent, excellent customer service
- Make contact with existing clients to discuss potential future travel plans
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar travel management role
- Experience in supplier negotiation and understanding terms and conditions of sale
- Strong commercial understanding
- The ability to take ownership of the customer experience from enquiry to confirmation
- Good geographical knowledge
- General knowledge of worldwide airlines and the travel industry
- Experience working towards targets and deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Group Travel Account Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website; www.succeed-recruitment.com to view the other exciting roles we have available.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.