Recruitment Sourcing Specialist - Chinese or Korean - Shanghai
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist - Chinese or Korean - global eCommerce travel leader -- Shanghai
Our client has experienced dramatic growth and as the company grows and attracts more talent, they seek to hire a self-motivated, dynamic professional to help source top IT talent within the business. A generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Shanghai will be made available.
- Strong computer skills: Social Media, Linked In, Twitter, Job Boards, applicant tracking systems. Significant experience in social media, technology, internet sourcing and online recruitment tools
- Excellent English, Chinese and Korean both spoken and written.
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including interviewing, negotiating and closing offers as well as the ability to support the team in development of these skills
- Recruitment experience within a high volume environment
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and consultative skills including the ability to present to internal and external groups,
- Ability to assess talent for the job now and for the future needs of the business.
- Ability to source both active and passive candidates via a multitude of sourcing channels and collaborate on recruitment process improvement projects and initiatives.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills; strong time management; attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Process focused, methodical, well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Results orientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, and act on opportunities to create value
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
- Proven direct candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease and professionalism.
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience
- Experience of employment branding strategies
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment; experience recruiting within a large matrix environment
You will acts as a talent acquisition specialist within the vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG). You will contribute to the business' success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse multilingual candidates for positions throughout the Company globally. You will concentrate on active and passive Chinese or Korean speaking candidate generation for positions across multiple locations across Asia and globally and promoting Agoda as employer of choice.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Shanghai.
- Understand the talent needs and the knowledge, skills and abilities required by hiring managers and agree sourcing and selection approach
- Create appropriate job descriptions and attractive adverts
- Create an effective candidate network leveraging social media and technology to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates
- Develop a pool of qualified active and passive candidates and maintain contact with possible future candidates
- Fosters relationships with high potential candidates for future opportunities. Ensures that candidates have a highly positive experience during the Agoda recruitment and selection process.
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talents using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programmes including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews as required
- Organize interviews at all stages of the process including diary coordination for interviewers, including assessment center organization/coordination/facilitation.
- Partnering with the HR Service Delivery team to ensure quality of all related recruitment correspondence including all offers of employment
- Provide hiring managers with regular updates on their open positions
- Engage in timely and appropriate communications with all candidates, hiring managers, vendors, generalists and other stakeholders
- Keeping knowledge current - (market conditions, regulation, etc…) and maintain ongoing and effective communication and alignment of these with HR and the business.
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Their network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Your next step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently